Blood pressure spectrum has become an important topic around the world. With the rising cases of low and high blood pressure, it is important to know how to control it. High blood pressure or also known as hypertension is due to unhealthy levels of blood pressure. It is important to notice your blood pressure measurement to understand the heartbeat. Moreover, the passing of blood through your blood vessels.
You must know that narrow arteries can increase resistance in the blood vessels. If your arteries are narrower, then your blood pressure will increase. Furthermore, there is a great chance that over time high blood pressure leads to heart diseases. You must know that hypertension is quite common in every age. It’s expected to be in 50% of the population based on different issues.
You might think that you have normal blood pressure, so how a sudden increase in the blood pressure levels. Hypertension develops in years so you might neglect the initial symptoms. Even, some patients do not go through any symptoms but still suffer from blood pressure damage.
Blood Pressure Spectrum – Causes:
Let’s divide the symptoms into two stages:
Primary hypertension develops over time due to causes that are still under research. Most people suffer from this type of blood pressure. You must know that researchers are still working on this problem to find out its root cause. There could be many factors playing at the same time:
- Genes: You might have inherited this based on the mutation of your genes. It is one of the reasons for blood pressure in people.
- Physical changes: Our body and mind are open to changes and we go through them over time. Age comes with changes and hypertension can become its factor. It’s quite normal that sometimes change triggers blood pressure. You must know that there are ways and treatments of how to lower blood pressure.
- Your surroundings or environment: Well, your lifestyle choices make a lot of impact on blood pressure. For example, your poor choice of diet, no exercise or physical activity, or obesity. These things can trigger hypertension easily. So, you must make sure that you are choosing healthy lifestyle choices for yourself.
- Secondary hypertension:
- Some sort of kidney diseases
- Sleep apnea
- Thyroid problems
- Side effects that could be due to medications
- Use of cigarettes and abuse of alcohol
Blood Pressure Spectrum – What Are the Symptoms of Hypertension:
Hypertension is more of a silent condition in which the symptoms never appear in the initial stage. Or you might not be able to identify them. It might take years for a professional doctor even to find out the root cause of your problem. There is so much that we go through daily that it is hard to find the actual problem.
Overall, these are the symptoms that can explain the change in blood pressure levels.
- Severe or mild headaches that come and goes
- Shortness of breath especially when you are angry or at your lowest
- Dizziness even if you are not tired at all
- Visual changes and flushing
- Blood in the urine
- Pain around the chest area
Whenever it comes to the blood pressure spectrum, these symptoms must not be taken lightly. You must know that these require immediate treatment. It takes years or forever to handle blood pressure. Sometimes, it is chronic to your health, especially for old people. It is the main reason you have to deal with this by keeping yourself calm.
The best thing that you can do is to check your blood pressure levels regularly. A lot of children suffer from blood pressure and they have a strict diet to follow. They cannot eat a lot of spicy foods or sugary items. You might notice that your doctor takes a reading every time you meet him/her. If you are not going for a physical, try contacting your doctor when you feel hypertension.
There are a lot of ways to keep hypertension at bay. You must be ready for the low or highs and watch your blood pressure every day. The doctor might also give you advice about how to lower blood pressure at home. There are some ways by which you can relax easily.