Want to know how to use bleach for nail fungus? One thing that we all know is how hard it is to get rid of nail fungus. One out of four people in Europe suffers from this disease which some people call onychomycosis. Not only does it looks bad but you might feel a lot uncomfortable. If you do not take care of this immediately, the pain can increase for you. So, let’s see how to get rid of toenail fungus with bleach.
People spend a lot of money paying for the treatment of nail fungus. You might be tired of going to a dermatologist all the time suffering from this problem. It is not a cheap treatment and can affect your budget. But, you will be happy to know that there is a cheap treatment that you can do at home. The best option people consider is using bleach. From spending way too much money and time on doctor’s fees, you can do this at home.
Do you know that people around the world spend a lot of money just on the treatment of nail fungus? You should know that toenail fungus can happen again even after spending a lot of money. It happens because you are not taking enough care of your nails. This is a proper health issue and you should be taking care of it. You might have heard people saying that one cup of this will destroy your nail fungus. That is bleach and we will be discussing it and is bleach safe for toenail fungus.
How to get rid of toenail fungus with bleach – A quick
Toenail fungus infection is common nowadays and it happens mostly because of not taking care of your nails. It happens when mold and yeast combine and enter the skin because of a cut or break. You should know that when people say that always covering your injuries means not letting microorganisms go into them. In the case of toenail fungus, the microorganisms enter into the breaks and cuts and live there. They can even spread which is not a good condition for a person suffering from toenail fungus.
How to get rid of toenail fungus with bleach – Symptoms of toenail fungus:
Firstly, you should know how important it is to find out the symptoms of toenail fungus. Knowing in time is very vital and you can immediately take care of it. Otherwise, the infection can spread and no home remedy will be effective for this problem. The pain will increase and the discomfort can be out of control. At this point, the only thing you can do is consult with a doctor. Here are some symptoms that can help you identify this issue before it spreads and gets out of control.
- Your nails will break easily and they will start to get brittle.
- Your nails will start to turn white, yellow, brown or the color will appear to change.
- The nails can even split or start to crumble.
- Your nails will become thick and still, they will be easy to break.
How to use bleach for removing toenail fungus?
You might be thinking Will bleach kill toenail fungus. Bleach is one of the best disinfectants that people use all around the world. You should know that it is the best solution how to get rid of toenail fungus with bleach. It treats the nail effectively and ensures complete recovery from this issue. You will need bleach, water, a plastic tub, q-tips which are optional, and clean towels. Here We Explain How to Avoid Fungus from Acrylic Nails.
The procedure of how to get rid of toenail fungus with bleach:
- Add the water to the plastic tub.
- Now add one tablespoon of bleach to the water. The water quantity here is one gallon.
- Mix it well and then soak your feet in the water for 10-20 minutes. The time also depends on the severity of your infection.
- After that rinse your feet with fresh water and clean them with a dry towel.
- Always remember to drain the water to make sure that it does not transmit to anyone.
- Do this procedure twice a day.
- You can also use q-tips and apply the bleach solution thick paste to the nails.
You will have the answer now how does fast bleach for toenail fungus work.
Prevention of this problem:
You have the solution now of how to get rid of toenail fungus with bleach. Prevention is always better than taking medicines, going through hectic treatments, and spending time or money. You can avoid this issue of toenail fungus and here are some pointers for it. Now, you can follow them and make sure that your nails are always clean.
- Always wear flip-flops or whatever you like to wear. Make sure to wash the shoes you wear every day, especially the ones you use in the gym or while running.
- Wear your flip-flops, especially in places like pools, spas, and the gym.
- Wash your sweaty socks and change them asap with a clean one.
- Make sure to wear shoes that are more comfortable and can ensure breathing.
- Put your shoes under sunlight as it kills the germs inside.
- Never wear wet shoes or socks as it has more chance of welcoming germs like bacteria and fungi as it is a hospitable environment for them.
- Always sanitize your clippers, filer, or anything you use on your nails.
How to get rid of toenail fungus with bleach – Precautions that can help:
- People who have weak immunity or suffering from diabetes should immediately seek a doctor’s help.
- If you have very sensitive skin then it is not a great idea to use bleach.
- Always apply a patch to see if your skin is not reacting to the bleach.
- In case of any issue, consult your dermatologist.
Does bleach kill all fungus?
Bleach is highly strong and you can easily find it in every disinfectant. It has active ingredients that kill off bacteria, viruses, and any fungi. So, yes it has a great chance that it will kill off the fungus within 10-60 minutes.
How long does it take to get rid of toenail fungus with bleach?
It can take around five to six months to completely get rid of the toenail fungus. You can even heal your feet quickly if you have to find the symptoms at the initial stage. Otherwise, it is important to mix it in the water and soak your feet in it. Remember there is nothing to worry about the bleach affecting your skin in any way. It is completely safe for everyone to use.
How much bleach do I need to treat toe nail fungus?
Just take a tub of water that should be enough to soak your feet. You can add some drops or if it is powder form use a spoon. Add 2 to 3 spoons to the water.
Can I Use a Bleach Pen for Toenail Fungus?
You can but it is much better to use bleach as it will give you 100% results.