Are you facing unwanted hair growth problems? Do you want to know how to permanently remove hair? The answer to this question if asked from women will be certainly yes. Unwanted hair growth on different parts of the body and especially on the face has now become a grave issue. Most women feel embarrassed and lose confidence in front of their onlookers due to unwanted hair.
Nothing is impossible in this world if we take the issue seriously and try to overcome it. However, here is one more question that arises. Are you worried about natural unwanted hair growth or is there something more serious?
It is normal for a woman to have thin and light hair on arms, underarms, legs, upper lips, and pubic areas. Then where does the problem lie?
The problem is actually when a woman has dark and rough hair on the chest, back, thighs, and on the face curve. This is hirsutism, which means having growth of coarse, and black hair. Hirsutism is a provocative question of the day for women and dermatologists are searching for ways to cure it.
How to Permanently Remove Hair
Causes of Unwanted Hair Growth
The main cause of hirsutism is the excess of male hormones, which are androgens. It is a disorder and it is transferred from generation to generation.
Once we understand the difference between normal unwanted hair and hirsutism, we look for ways to get rid of them. There are plenty of ways to reduce unwanted hair growth and treat hirsutism.
Mostly, people are concerned about how to remove unwanted hair from the face. As we know, our face is the index of our personality. When we meet someone, our face interacts before we say greetings.
It is a dream of every woman to have a clear and light face to look pretty in her life. If they have excessive hair growth on their face, they do not feel comfortable at all in front of people.
How to Permanently Remove Hair From Face
The benefits of using natural items for removing unwanted facial hairs are that they prove less painful. If they suit your skin, they bring no harm to it and give you results in a few days.
- Applying baking soda with turmeric proves beneficial in reducing facial hair growth.
- The use of lemon mixed in honey twice or thrice a week is also very helpful.
- Oatmeal and banana scrub is very handy and stops hair growth with the passage of time.
- Green gram mixed with rose water if women use it on a daily basis will bring miraculous results.
- The use of onion with basil is very effective for unwanted facial hairs. You can use it 3-4 times a week to get good results.
- Egg mask is a natural wax as hair sticks to it when we peel it off. It plucks out hair and stops the growth of hair for at least 15 days.
- Drinking plenty of water is also natural. Remedies as it keeps your skin hydrated.
- Your skin is diet-sensitive and for this purpose. You need to take a proper diet to enrich your vitamins to avoid the growth of unwanted facial hair. You can also read about the keto diet.
How to Remove Permanently Hair from the Face on a Surface Level:
- Use of epilator
- Use of depilatory cream
Above are ways, which women normally use and they are painless. There are also some ways, which remove unwanted hairs for one month, or more but they are painful.
As we know that normally, we can cure the growth of unwanted hairs but for hirsutism, you need to consult your doctor.
How to Remove Permanently Hairs
Electrolysis is the latest technique, which has proved itself very useful in permanent removing of unwanted hairs from the face, or any part of the body. Laser hair removal is also one of the most effective techniques to treat hirsutism as it destroys follicles and reduces the regrowth of hair.